Thermos Nissan 2465 18-Ounce Stainless-Steel Hydration Bottle

Thermos Nissan 2465 18-Ounce  Stainless-Steel Hydration Bottle Review

     I have this thermos and somehow the gasket came loose and fell out of the within of the it. I like this thermos. I used it everyday, and not having the ability to use it absolutely was creating me terribly sad. thus I bought a replacement thermos from Amazon that arrived 2 days later. Then, I scan a review on line that told me that the gaskets are known to come back dislodged if dropped. The one that wrote the review said that they contacted Thermos,(the company) for a replacement that I did. The Thermos person was thus useful and even offered to send me a replacement gasket for my thermos freed from charge since I solely required one. I could not believe it! currently, I actually have 2 operating thermoses! Oh well, it may well be worse. I may well be throwing away a awfully expesive thermos as a result of it leeked while not the required $1.00 gasket. Goes to indicate you that it pays to visualize things out before you get and invariably sit down with the manufacturer for replacement elements. Go Thermos!

Thermos Nissan 2465 18-Ounce Stainless-Steel Hydration Bottle Features

  • 18-ounce hydration bottle with unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior
  • Flip-top lid with built-in sipping design; button activated lid and additional clasp for secure travel
  • TherMax double wall vacuum insulation locks in temperature to preserve flavor and freshness
  • Condensation-free with cold beverages--won't leave rings behind
  • Hand wash only

Thermos Nissan 2465 18-Ounce Stainless-Steel Hydration Bottle Overviews

     Thermos 18-ounce stainless steel hydration bottle is made with Thermax double wall vacuum insulation for maximum temperature retention and is BPA free. Designed to keep drinks refreshingly cold for up to 12 hours. Made with unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior, with a sweat-proof design: it wont leave water rings. Push- button sipper lid has locking ring to prevent spills: ideal for water, iced tea, juices or sports drinks. Capacity:18-ounce/500ml

Cheap Thermos Nissan 2465 18-Ounce Stainless-Steel Hydration Bottle

You Save : $8.03 (35%)

Average Customer Review : 4.8 out of 5 stars