Best Thermos Nissan 18-Ounce Stainless-Steel Insulated Travel Tumbler

I purchase my 1st eighteen oz. Nissan travel mug regarding five years ago and need to say it's been the simplest mug I actually have ever had. Recently it sprung atiny low leak within the base therefore I ordered a brand new one for myself and my wife. not like a number of the opposite reviews I actually have had nothing however nice success with mine. No odors or different problems however I clean mine on a daily basis within and out.

I will create a cup of tea with milk around six within the morning and it's still hot to drink four hours later. I perceive that some folks need a utterly leak proof mug and if that's the case then this can be not for you. If you tip it on its facet product can leak out at a really slow rate however I might not expect anything from a transportable mug unless it absolutely was a "Sippy cup". All in all an excellent worth for cash.

Thermos Nissan 18-Ounce Stainless-Steel Insulated Travel Tumbler Features
  • 18-ounce travel Thermos made with ultra-durable stainless steel; insulated for maximum temperature retention
  • Designed to keep hot beverages hot and cold beverages cold for hours; great for work, school, car trips, or camping
  • 2-1/2-inch-diameter bottom fits most vehicle cup holders; comfortable non-slip rubber grip and sweat-proof design
  • Sip-hole cover flips open for no-spill sipping; fine threading ensures twist top seals tightly
  • Hand washing is recommended; comes backed by a 5-year warranty against defects

Cheap Thermos Nissan 18-Ounce Stainless-Steel Insulated Travel Tumbler

Average Customer Review : 4.1 out of 5 stars

In Stock.
eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.