Thermos 16 Ounce Leak-Proof Travel Tumbler Review

Catfish have three characters, and I recommend it to anyone. I bought a 18 ounce hydration bottle as a bottle of water use "green". Can I fill it with ice and cold water and up to eight hours. It is easy to clean, flexible and easy to carry bottle. I was addicted, but if I buy a new one. Then I bought a 16 oz cup with handle and snap hook. I like the cup, but the rubber grip on the handle began to slip all the time. Over time I lost my grip somewhere. Thermocouple contacted to see if I could send a new field, and informed me that their products have a lifetime warranty. All you do is what I need to send a cut and turn, sent me back the cup. Sweet! Then I bought one of these 18-ounce cup, and it was my coffee on a daily basis. I think, to treat the trophy this time. It's just a personal preference, like all thermoplastic products, what they should do: things hot and cold stuff. Attached to my colleagues and friends, that the ship was operational, my hand, I've always (I drink too much coffee:) If I can not have a dryer, you can easily attach the bag belt buckle or a hook hand. Yes, it's glass bottles, jars and water is a little hard, but his power is useful. Mouth glass is too small and a large spoon, but if you have something on my coffee (Irish Cream in the Night), just pour, flip the lid closed, the hair and the rock and back again stirring occasionally. Simple . 

Thermos 16 Ounce Leak-Proof Travel Tumbler Features

  • TherMax double wall vacuum insulation locks in temperature to preserve flavor and freshness
  • Unbreakable 18/8 stainless steel interior and exterior
  • Leak-proof 360° drink lid is easy to use and drinkable from any direction
  • Integrated stainless steel carry loop with carabiner for space saving and instantly accessible attachment to backpacks and other gear
  • Rubberized shock absorbing base with wide stance for stable footing

Low Price Thermos 16 Ounce Leak-Proof Travel Tumbler

Average Customer Review : 4.6 out of 5 stars

In Stock.
eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.