Thermos Stainless King Compact Bottle, Midnight Blue Review

Well, I'm with the second amendment and the cafeteria at 22:00 clock work, before leaving the workplace in 1130 I will leave at 14:00 clock hot water heaters keep the temperature at first. This is a test, I do not think eight hours after the coffee is hot. and when I poured the first cup is a good temperature, not hot, true, but a good drink temperature'm, so if you drink the first 12 hours, but for me to warm up enough in my opinion, but I like coffee, travel mug, which is also good deeds up to 5 acres. I am an extreme, but I have no disk and then the cost of insurance is not for me, sitting on top of a small to me, but it has a dimension of travel. If you drink too much coffee, the greatest desire for size 20 oz 16 oz bone is not always enough, but I do not think it will be even hotter. I can not wait to try canned food, we are sure that it works well 

Thermos Stainless King Compact Bottle, Midnight Blue Features

  • Made with TherMax double wall vacuum insulation for maximum temperature retention, hot or cold
  • Designed to keep liquids hot for 12 hours, and cold for 24 hours
  • Unbreakable stainless-steel interior and exterior keep bottle cool to touch with hot liquids and sweat proof with cold liquids
  • Lid doubles as insulated serving cup; twist and pour function allows you to pour without moving the stopper
  • 16-ounce (1/2 liter) capacity; different sizes available separately

Cheap Thermos Stainless King Compact Bottle, Midnight Blue

Average Customer Review : 4.5 out of 5 stars

In Stock.
eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.