Cheap Thermos Nissan 16-Ounce Stainless-Steel Food Jar

For some unknown reason my 3 youngsters don't like sandwiches for lunch. I do not get it as a result of I ate either PBJ or tuna everyday growing up. Many years ago I started my look for a extremely smart thermos thus I may pack them leftovers or soup, and therefore the Nisson jars are what I found. We've got been using them for many years and that I haven't had a grievance regarding something being cold. They are going within the dishwasher and have held up rather well. It's nice that they are available in a pair of sizes. The larger one is sweet for a pasta salad as an example, and therefore the smaller one holds a mean portion of soup. I'm buying another one currently solely as a result of we tend to lost one. I'm happy to ascertain that there's a much bigger choice currently. Folks should be realizing how nice these are. Still would like I may simply slap a sandwich along, however I suppose I will adapt.

Thermos Nissan 16-Ounce Stainless-Steel Food Jar Features

  • Made with an unbreakable 18/8 stainless-steel interior and exterior to withstand demands of everyday use
  • Thermax vacuum insulation virtually eliminates temperature change by creating airless vacuum space between 2 stainless-steel walls
  • Insulation layer keeps food and beverages hotter, colder, fresher, longer
  • Light and compact design, with large mouth opening that makes it easy to eat directly from container
  • A leak-proof lid ensures no mess; 16-ounce capacity offers room for ample sustenance on the go

Cheap Thermos Nissan 16-Ounce Stainless-Steel Food Jar

Average Customer Review : 4.4 out of 5 stars

In Stock.
eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.