Best Thermos Stainless Steel Travel Tumbler - 14 oz / 0.4 L Review

Why would I pay $32 on a Nissan Travel Tumbler when cheaper knock offs abound? as a result of this handsome travel tumbler is value each penny. I've used my tumbler a day for the last 3 years. To the present day, I appreciate the means it's crafted. Its snug-fitting lid ensures against any leakage. That is excellent news for those people who wish to arrive at work while not carrying our occasional. And state superior insulation. This tumbler keeps my occasional hot even once my 50-minute commute to work! I conjointly love its sleek and fashionable look. The satin end provides it an excellent swish feel, and there is a non-slip grip thus you do not drop it. In case you are doing though there isn't any ought to worry. I've dropped mine accidentally some times, however it still appearance and works nice. This tumbler is for anyone who needs a top of the range product.

Thermos Stainless Steel Travel Tumbler - 14 oz / 0.4 L Features

  • Five-year warranty against defects.
  • Hand wash with mild detergent
  • Fits most vehicle drink holders; 2-1/2-inch bottom
  • Sip-hole cover flips open for no-spill sipping
  • Keeps 14-ounce of beverage hot or cold for hours

Cheap Thermos Stainless Steel Travel Tumbler - 14 oz / 0.4 L 

Average Customer Review : 4.2 out of 5 stars

In Stock.
eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.