Thermos Nissan 26-Ounce Vacuum-Insulated Hydration Bottle Review

Hydration of the tool. Ha! This is a bottle of water. It works great. Keep the water cool by adding ice. This little "big, but I like the whole, it is very convenient. It really helps me to stay hydrated. Use the job, and then take it home and sit on the bed when I wake up, and I want to drink . Unlike a glass of water I'm killed worried about my cat, and I sleep or powder (or cat hair yuck,!) descent into the water, I sleep. It may be crazy, but it's made of rubber, and only takes one second to turn the thumb wheel. Not even need to about what care to open in my bag work. It is the seal of the nozzle and cap, and silicone. No reservations for this hotel commands. I recommend at Amazon recommends Brush OXO to buy, because the bottle is very low, and close your mouth a little "(a giant ice cube is no problem). You can use the fabric and a long wooden spoon, but only a fool to buy a brush.

Thermos Nissan 26-Ounce Vacuum-Insulated Hydration Bottle Features

  • Enjoy a 26-ounce hydration bottle designed to keep drinks refreshingly cold for up to 12 hours
  • Made with Thermax double-wall vacuum insulation to virtually eliminate temperature change
  • BPA free and constructed with an unbreakable stainless-steel interior and exterior
  • Sweat-proof design means no pesky water rings on furniture
  • The twist-off lid protects the spout from dirt and germs

Low price Thermos Nissan 26-Ounce Vacuum-Insulated Hydration Bottle

 Average Customer Review : 4.6 out of 5 stars

In Stock.
eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.