Thermos Nissan 48-Ounce Wide Mouth Stainless-Steel Bottle Review

After employing a glass vacuum thermos all my life I'm terribly please with this thermos. It keeps my occasional very popular over six hours. (With or while not preheating,I personally noticed no difference) As comparison once six hours with my recent thermos it'd be lukewarm. The box says twelve hours for warm merchandise and twenty four hours for cold. I'm planning to got to say that's a stretch at best.
This item comes with a detachable shoulder strap. I used to be frightened of the wide mouth bottle losing heat on every occasion I opened it to induce occasional out, however I used to be happy to search out out it comes with a pleasant sealed pour prime with alittle pouring hole. One button to open the highest and a neat locking clip to confirm it stays locked whereas traveling.
Very well thought out product that will the work. Seems to be created to last.

Thermos Nissan 48-Ounce Wide Mouth Stainless-Steel Bottle Features

  • Insulated 48-ounce bottle with wide mouth great for transporting soups for lunch at school, work, or picnics
  • Made with unbreakable, dent-resistant 18/8 stainless-steel interior and exterior; has a clear coating that reduces fingerprints
  • Thermax vacuum insulation creates airless space between 2 stainless-steel walls to keep contents hotter, colder, fresher, longer
  • Easy pouring lid opens with a push button and locks closed for leak-proof travel
  • Retractable handle provides steady grip for pouring; detachable shoulder strap makes for easy carrying

Cheap Thermos Nissan 48-Ounce Wide Mouth Stainless-Steel Bottl

Average Customer Review : 4.3 out of 5 stars

In Stock.
This item ships for Free with Super Saver Shipping.