Thermos DF2170 24-Ounce Briefcase Bottle for sale

I bought this thermos so as to save lots of money on low, that and that I prefer to brew my very own at home. On behalf of me twenty four oz is enough to last me the complete day therefore this thermos is ideal. I used to be conjointly probing for a slim moveable thermos, not one in every of those thick gigantic ones typically seen at construction sites, this one match the bill, and it's a awfully nice sleek skilled look to it. Another feature I used to be probing for was a screw on cap to drink out of, another purpose in favor. Finally I wished a thermos that may keep my low hot. With the thermos full, I found low still heat and drinkable once regarding seven hours (thermos kept indoors), which inspired me the foremost. Solely negative I will realize is that it's pretty troublesome to wash the within when laundry it, you may simply need to get a bottle brush. To date Ive had no issues with leakages from the highest cap or something of that kind, I like to recommend it highly, I have been terribly proud of it.
Thermos DF2170 24-Ounce Briefcase Bottle Features
  • Insulated thermal beverage container with contemporary style, holds up to 24 ounces
  • Double wall vacuum insulation retains hot or cold temperatures
  • Unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior
  • Twist and pour stopper lets you pour without removing stopper
  • Travels neatly in a briefcase or bag; fits most automotive cup holders
 Best Thermos DF2170 24-Ounce Briefcase Bottle 
 
Average Customer Review : 4.1 out of 5 stars

In Stock.
eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.