Thermos Stainless King SK3000MB4 Food Jar, Midnight Blue Review

I wished a Thermos food jar thus I may pack hot food for my son once we are out and regarding. I browse a bunch of reviews on totally different food jars before electing the Thermos chrome steel King food jar. I favor that this food jar comes with a inbuilt spoon, terribly handy when out with a toddler. The thermos retains heat well, the food remains heat many hours later (I place boiling water within the thermos for ten minutes and then add the new food). The thermos stays cool to the bit with hot food within and no condensation on the skin with cold food (I love, love that feature). This thermos has everything I used to be wanting for: straightforward to wash, leakproof, trendy and convenient. I highly suggest the Thermos brand; alittle expensive however wonderful quality. 

Thermos Stainless King SK3000MB4 Food Jar, Midnight Blue Features

  • Ultra-durable travel food jar for hot and cold beverages; 16-ounce capacity
  • Unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior
  • Easy-to-fill wide mouth; generously sized lid doubles as serving bowl; includes telescoping stainless steel spoon
  • Stays cool to the touch with hot liquids and is condensation-free with cold
  • Hand wash only

Cheap Thermos Stainless King SK3000MB4 Food Jar, Midnight Blue

Average Customer Review : 4.7 out of 5 stars

In Stock.
eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.